Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Dycon Specialization Useful Battery Powered Floor Scrubber Machine For Vitrolite Floor||Efficiency:||1800sq.m/2000sq.m.|
|Product Type:||Floor Scrubber||Brush Quality:||Single Brush|
|Function:||Cleaning For Hard Floor||Handle:||Iron|
|Model:||FS18W/FS20W||Usage:||Air Station ,supermarket|
electric floor brush scrubber,
battery operated floor scrubber
Dycon Specialization Useful Battery Powered Floor Scrubber Machine for Vitrolite Floor
1. Batteries can be maintained bu overturning recovery tank at 90 degrees without any tools.
2. Steel gear drives the brush, much more powerful and reliable;
3. Brush system with automatic assembly and disassembly design without any tools for operation
4. The brush-plate and squeegee can lift stablely
5. Side-open tank design, easy to install the battery, convenient for after-sale service;
6. low noise design, protect environment.
7. Transparent cover for the recovery tank, easy to check the situation inside the tank;.
8. Side-open tank design, easy to install the battery, convenient for after-sale service;
9. Floating brush skirt,always touch the floor, protect water splash;
10. USA rubber blade
1. your inquiry will be reply as soon as possible
2.your order will be taken seriously
3.your interests will be protected absolutely
1.We can deliver within short time. Several styles for your choose..
2.We have rich experience of design, manufacture and sell products, we cherish every order from our honor.
3.Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
4.All of our products are produced by our professional workman, you can totally believe our service.
|Brush Driving Mode||metal gear reduce|
|Driving system||brush assisted|
|one key control||Yes|
|Dirty water level sensor||Yes|
|Driving speed adjust||Yes|
Modern floor scrubbers have a pre-sweep option that removes the need to sweep the floor before scrubbing. The pre-sweep brush head is placed in front of the vacuum system to collect dust and debris before it can block the vacuum system. In the past it was important to sweep the floor before scrubbing to remove any debris and dust that could clog the vacuum hose or build up in the vacuum motor, which can decrease performance. If this happens, the vac hose may need to be removed to clear the obstruction and/or the vac motor may need to be blown out with compressed air. Stripping Solution should never be used as it can cause damage to the solution dispensing system, but can still be vacuumed up by the machine without harm.
Occasionally, the solution system should be flushed with water mixed with vinegar to remove any soap and calcium deposits that could build in the solution system.
Contact Person: Jessica zhao