Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Title:||Dycon Battery Powered Floor Scrubber In 18 Inch And 20 Inch Brush With Grey Color||OEM:||Acceptable|
|Visual Liquid Level Tube:||Yes||Wheels:||Skidproof Wheel|
electric floor brush scrubber,
battery powered floor sweeper
Dycon Battery Powered Floor Scrubber In 18 Inch And 20 Inch Brush With Grey Color
1, The machine is walk-behind floor scrubber of battery type
2. system with automatic assembly and disassembly design without any tools for operation
3. With clean water filter system and electromagnetic valve device, saves a lot of water for your
4. Transparent cover for the recovery tank, easy to check the situation inside the tank;.
5. unique brush compression system is very fit for stubborn dirt
6. Side-open recovery tank, easy to put or pull out the battery
7. applicable to factories, workshops, property cleaning, shopping malls, supermarkets, airports, subways and so on
8. Non skid antiskid large wheel rubber main wheel. Antiskid and wearable, long service life
9. Zero swing, easy to operate
10. humanized design, driving comfort, nimble, high cleaning efficiency
|Brush Driving Mode||metal gear reduce|
|one key control||Yes|
|Dirty water level sensor||Yes|
|Driving speed adjust||Yes|
Modern floor scrubbers have a pre-sweep option that removes the need to sweep the floor before scrubbing. The pre-sweep brush head is placed in front of the vacuum system to collect dust and debris before it can block the vacuum system. In the past it was important to sweep the floor before scrubbing to remove any debris and dust that could clog the vacuum hose or build up in the vacuum motor, which can decrease performance. If this happens, the vac hose may need to be removed to clear the obstruction and/or the vac motor may need to be blown out with compressed air. Stripping Solution should never be used as it can cause damage to the solution dispensing system, but can still be vacuumed up by the machine without harm.
Occasionally, the solution system should be flushed with water mixed with vinegar to remove any soap and calcium deposits that could build in the solution system.
After each use, the dispensing (solution) and especially the collection (recovery) tanks should be emptied and rinsed out to prevent dirt build up. Also, the
pads/brushes, vac hose, and squeegee should also be rinsed to prevent dirt build up. The vac motor should be run for several minutes afterwards to remove any moisture
that could be present in the vac motor to reduce chances of corrosion that could damage the vac motor. Failure do to this maintenance could cause in a loss of vacuum
airflow and increase in costly repairs.
1.Once you place order to us, we will track your order immediately, let you know the newest process until you have received it.
2.We will be more than happy to give you reply within 12 hours if you have any questions and requests.
Contact Person: Jessica zhao