|Name:||Dycon 17 In Single Disc Orange Push Corcrete Floor Scrubber Dryer For Hard Floor||Control Mode:||PLC|
|Operate Mode:||Hand Push Floor Scruber||Brush Hardness:||Medium Hardness|
|Brush Structure:||Disc Type+Drum Type||Automation:||Semi-automatic|
hard floor cleaning machines,
washer scrubber dryer machines,
17 Inch Floor Scrubber Dryer Machine
Dycon 17 In Single Disc Orange Push Corcrete Floor Scrubber Dryer for Hard Floor
|brush dia.(mm)||brush driving mode||metal gear reduce|
|solution tank(L)||40||brush speed(rpm)||180|
|recovery tank(L)||45||brush motor (w)||800|
|driving system||brush sisisted||installed power||120V/220V|
|dirty water level sensor||yes||driving speed adjust||yes|
1. maintenance free brush motor, powerful
2. Steel gear drives the brush, much more powerful and reliable;
3. Squeegee blades applicable in four directions,no need to use any tools for replacement.
4. Motor air intake and exhaust,cold & hot air nit being mixed,guarantee service life of motor.
5. AMETEK motor and V-shape squeegee-powerful suction,no stains or waste water left on floor tiles even in a supermarket or a McDonald’s.
6. low noise design, protect environment.
7. sewage back flow prevention design, floor cleaner, to save time.
8. Batteries can be maintained bu overturning recovery tank at 90 degrees without any tools.
9. Floating brush skirt,always touch the floor, protect water splash;
10. The machine is walk-behind floor scrubber of electrical wires type
Modern floor scrubbers have a pre-sweep option that removes the need to sweep the floor before scrubbing. The pre-sweep brush head is placed in front of the vacuum
system to collect dust and debris before it can block the vacuum system. In the past it was important to sweep the floor before scrubbing to remove any debris and
dust that could clog the vacuum hose or build up in the vacuum motor, which can decrease performance. If this happens, the vac hose may need to be removed to clear
the obstruction and/or the vac motor may need to be blown out with compressed air.
Stripping Solution should never be used as it can cause damage to the solution dispensing system, but can still be vacuumed up by the machine without harm.
Occasionally, the solution system should be flushed with water mixed with vinegar to remove any soap and calcium deposits that could build in the solution system.
1. We make payment for you, what we should do if you don’t send us our order? And what’s your payment terms?
Firstly, we promise that will never happen. We do understand what our new customer worry about. We accept various terms of payment, including L/C, T/T, Paypal and West union. You can choose the best one for you.
2. What we should do if your products don’t work well? Whom do we contact if we get poor quality products?
If our products don’t work well, please check the installation is right or not. Also, please confirm your workers operate in right method. If you confirm everything is ok in your side, please contact us immediately, we will pay much attention and solve your problem asap.
3. For OEM/OEM
OEM/ODM is acceptable and we can make exclusive color for you,and protect your area profit.
Contact Person: Jessica zhao