40L Ride On Scrubber Dryer Auto Floor Scrubber With 20 Inch Single Brush
1. 20 inch single brush, 510mm working width
2. With heavy suction steak, no residue,
3. 40L clear water tank, 45L dirty water tank, guarantee long work time
5. High cleaning efficiency, time-saving, 2000sq.m/h work efficiency, cleaning more clean
6. Manpower cost is low, save money, save worry
7. Do not pick ground, easy to deal with, suitable for epoxy floor, floor, PVC floor, terrazzo, small square brick etc.
8. Equipped with AMETEK water absorption motor, to ensure perfect performance
9. Industrial universal wheel, flexible and durable.
10. Battery type,easy to work.
This type FS45 floor scrubber is more suitable for sales field,no mater where to use.for example,fruit and vegetable aisle,snack aisle,or fresh and grocy.they can be clean competely.And since it is battery type,so you can clean around the market,first and second floor.operation is stable and convenient ,less faults, ingenious structure, easy maintenance.the efficiency of this machine is up to 2000 square meters per hour.so it means you can clean a whole market with one tank water.This is a kind of environmentally friendly product.
one charger can work three to four hours.
for every machine,has been tested,so you do not need to worry about the quality. although,some place that we do not have maintenance center,but once your machine are in the trouble,we will provide remote technical support free ant any time.
the package of our machine is carton and pallet.it can protect the machine on the transit.
|Brush Driving Mode||metal gear reduce|
|one key control||Yes|
|Dirty water level sensor||Yes|
|Driving speed adjust||Yes|
| || |
1. We have full stock, and can deliver within short time. Several styles for your choose..
2. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
3. All of our products are produced by our professional workman, you can totally believe our service.
4. We have rich experience of design, manufacture and sell products, we cherish every order from our honor.
Modern floor scrubbers have a pre-sweep option that removes the need to sweep the floor before scrubbing. The pre-sweep brush head is placed in front of the vacuum system to collect dust and debris before it can block the vacuum system. In the past it was important to sweep the floor before scrubbing to remove any debris and dust that could clog the vacuum hose or build up in the vacuum motor, which can decrease performance. If this happens, the vac hose may need to be removed to clear the obstruction and/or the vac motor may need to be blown out with compressed air. Stripping Solution should never be used as it can cause damage to the solution dispensing system, but can still be vacuumed up by the machine without harm.
Occasionally, the solution system should be flushed with water mixed with vinegar to remove any soap and calcium deposits that could build in the solution system.