|Name:||Dycon Battery Powered Floor Scrubber Using In Supermarket And Store In Gray Color||Brush:||20 In /18in|
|Reservation Function:||No||Quality Guarantee:||8one Year|
|Remote Control:||No||Charging Time:||6~8hours|
battery powered floor sweeper,
battery operated floor scrubber
Gray Color Battery Powered Floor Scrubber Using In Supermarket And Store
1. maintenance free brush motor, powerful
2. Manpower cost is low, save money, save worry
3. low noise design, protect environment.
4. The brush-plate and squeegee can lift stablely
5. Seamless anti-skid wheel,
6. Brush system with automatic assembly and disassembly design without any tools for operation
7. Side-open tank design, easy to install the battery, convenient for after-sale service;
8. Batteries can be maintained bu overturning recovery tank at 90 degrees without any tools.
9. On board charger from China, easy for charging
10. Fender wheel design, to prevent rub impact deformation protection machine
Our products goes in each and every sector like industries, auto workship, multiplex, hotels, school, colleage, railway station and platforms, housekeeping agencies, corporate and normal offices or any good property you can think.
Dycon Services has vast experience in the cleaning industry from office buildings, shopping centers, schools, child care centers, hospitals to aged care centers and more.
|Brush Driving Mode||metal gear reduce|
|Driving system||brush assisted|
|one key control||Yes|
|Dirty water level sensor||Yes|
|Driving speed adjust||Yes|
Carton package + fumigation-free wooden pallet & wooden rack for floor scrubber machine
Each order will be packed carefully by our packing specialists who professionally design packing solution for long distance transportation.
Automatic floor scrubbers, also known as auto scrubbers, are a type of floor cleaning machine that are used to scrub a floor clean of light debris, dust, oil,
grease or floor marks. These machines have either rotary(disk) or cylindrical scrubbing head and an automated system for dispensing cleaning solution and then
vacuuming it up. So, in one pass over the floor, a user can dispense cleaning, scrub it into the floor, then vacuum it all up with an auto scrubber squeegee attachment
at the back of the machine. Auto scrubbers have a separate dispensing (solution) tank and collection (recovery) tank to keep the clean water separate from the dirty
water and can be categorized into one of two main types: walk behind or riding.
Hard ground can be divided into:
Stone surfaces including marble floors, granite floors, etc.
Cement floor - including concrete floor, terrazzo floor, etc.
Plastic flooring - including PVC flooring, epoxy flooring, etc.
Wooden floor - including logs, ground, composite wood, floors, floors, etc.
Contact Person: Jessica zhao